Change of tenants is normal with investment properties. This time is crucial for the investor as any vacancy means loss of rent. While this time is a great opportunity to do any major renovations and keep the property in a good letting condition, the marketing of the property is vital.
In today’s fast-paced consumer world, it’s much harder to get people’s attention – especially when it comes time for them to find a rental property. Our strategy to minimise any vacancy of your property:
- Accurate market appraisal with the help of current market data e.g. appraisals too low and you miss out on rent, to high your property can sit vacant for too long.
- Photos that show your property in the best light.
- Accurate description that makes your property sound inviting.
- We email your listing to our existing database almost 5000 prospective tenants (ever increasing).
- The opportunity to list your property as a featured property and rank the listing at the top of the website to improve search results.
- We use state of the art software to manage inspections with an instant feedback system to the both the tenant and you, the owner. Not only are we able to get more prospective tenants through your property but we also capture and communicate any market feedback to you so that we can act faster and adjust our marketing.
- Our listings are advertised on all major real estate sites where tenants look for properties to rent.
We make it our priority to rent your property fast because we know it affects your bottom line.